← View all listings
Spotluck is a fun and innovative dining app that ties together helping someone decide where to eat in a fun & unique way, with helping local restaurants attract diners when needed most! We do this by offering smart and real-time incentives that users discover by spinning a virtual wheel of restaurants. It’s a simple and engaging way of making dining decisions for users, while restaurants enjoy the ability of offering dynamic pricing and the benefits of yield management.
We aim to be the dining app of choice for both independent restaurant owners, as well as folks who love to dine locally. Spotluck is partnered with over 1,500 restaurants throughout Greater Washington DC, Baltimore, Richmond, Greater Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware, Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn. We also operate in multiple small towns and neighborhoods throughout the East Coast.
Our user community is growing rapidly and now spans multiple major and mini cities across the East Coast. We are looking for self-starting and driven individuals with a knack for copy and creative to help our social media and user community engagement efforts. If you have a large social media following and love to post every day across multiple social media platforms, we want to speak with you!!
What you’ll get to do:
- Exercise initiative and independent judgment to create, curate, and manage social media content
- Play a key role in developing other digital content including emails, ad copy & articles
- Work with Spotluck’s User Community Manager to own and manage day-to-day user conversations
- Innovate and develop plans to optimize Spotluck’s social media experience
- Track and report performance of social media & user engagement campaigns on a weekly basis
What you should have:
- Obsessed with social media
- Creative and witty writer
- A team player with “no task is too small” attitude
- Prior digital marketing experience would be a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly pay, commuter benefits and tons of opportunity to learn new skills
- Work with an incredibly passionate and committed start-up team
- Popcorn machine, virtual reality, beer kegs, corn hole, nerf wars, ping pong tables, company of dogs and maybe even an occasional octopus
Interested? Send us a quick cover email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org